Seeking skilled, hard working RN to work Day/ Evening shifts in each of our offices (PALOS PARK AND MOKENA).
Applicants should possess:
- a friendly, welcoming personality for interaction with our Pediatric patients and families.
- Sound typing skill is needed for use of our EMR software.
- Strong communication skills, mutli-tasking skills, along with focus on a “TEAM” approach are mandatory to maintain our quality standards with our patient population.
Previous pediatric experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Certified Medical Assistant
Seeking a skilled Medical Assistant possessing a good work ethic to work Day/Evening shifts in each of our offices (PALOS PARK AND MOKENA).
- Having a friendly, welcoming personality is a must, as well as effective communication and multitasking skills.
- Solid computer skill is necessary for using our EMR software.
- Our medical assistants prepare patients for age appropriate wellness exams, sick visits and some procedures by taking vitals and short patient history during intake.
- Obtaining specimens for lab work, preparing lab requisitions, etc. are common duties.
- Attention to detail is very important!
Interested Applicants, please email resume to: KABELL@SOUTHWESTPEDS.COM
Or Fax resume to: Kristy Abell FAX #: 708-480-8089
Job applications may also be obtained at the front desk.
(POSTED POSITIONS: 4/21/17 HIRING 1 RN; 2 MEDICAL ASSISTANTS)